ABOUT THE WALK:
2018 AIDS Walk Greater Dayton will take place on Friday, June 8, 2018 at Fifth Third Field Plaza in Dayton. The Walk kicks off at 6 PM. This year’s tri-city walk/run is slated to be the largest HIV/AIDS awareness event in Ohio.
Since 1984 over 30,000 people have participated in the walk and run, raising millions of dollars for HIV/AIDS prevention and care, saving countless lives, and improving the well-being of thousands still living with HIV/AIDS today.
Everyone who participates in AIDS Walk Greater Dayton this year will receive a t-shirt with the cost of registration! Race day is a family friendly event with something for everyone. Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome, but please leave pets and valuables at home. AIDS Walk Greater Dayton happens rain or shine!
The mission of AIDS Walk Greater Dayton is to raise awareness and funds for HIV/AIDS service organizations through education and promotional activities leading up to the event and through the participation of corporations, walkers, riders civic leaders, and community members together in this annual event.
Fifth Third Field Plaza
220 N Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45402
***NEW THIS YEAR!***
- Everyone will receive a t-shirt included with the cost of registration.
- After the Walk ends, join us at Fifth Third Field for a Dayton Dragons game! Tickets to the game are $10 and half of that will go back to Equitas Health!
- When you register, you can choose to have your fundraising benefit specific Equitas Health programs in Dayton. Or have it go where it's needed most!
- This year you can participate in the 5K Walk or 1 mile stroll.
- Grand Walkers (participants who raise $1,000 or more for AIDS Walk Greater Dayton) will have the opportunity to win exclusive local prizes! Stay tuned for prize announcements.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
(subject to change)
4:30 PM Check-in and registration opens
5:30 PM Remarks begin on stage
6:00 PM The Walk kicks off
7:00 PM Dayton Dragons v. Bowling Green game begins!